Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright
Search: Advanced Search
Anonymous User (login or join us)
Upload
Search Results
Results: 1 through 2 of 2 (0.001 secs)
You searched for: mediatype:audio AND collection:slapart AND subject:"Found Sounds"
[audio]Milan Bobysud - Driftwerks [slapmp3_031] - Milan Bobysud
Prague to Portland to Chicago to Seattle back to Chicago... this peripatetic auteur wanders the world in search of arcane knowledge and alien debris, along the way creating soundtracks to invisible films and cryptographic novels.
Keywords: Found Sounds; Abstract; Field Recordings; Cheap Electronics
Downloads: 793 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars(1 review)
[audio]Chefkirk - Clear Cutting [slapmp3_026] - chefkirk
The machine you touch each day is capable of many things. It speaks, it talks, it moves in its own way. 99% of all people though use their machines for their intended use. It never speaks, it never talks, it never gets to move. The other 1% are led by chefkirk, forever searching for their machines' pulse. It is a hard thing to feel a heartbeat beneath the cold metal and copper tracings of most machines for sure...
Keywords: Found Sounds; Ambient/noise; Loud/noise; Clickpunk
Downloads: 928 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars(1 review)
Advanced search

Group results by:

> Relevance
Mediatype
Collection

Related collections

netlabels
slapart

Related creators

chefkirk
Milan Bobysud

Related mediatypes

audio